If you have any questions please email Info@GXSciences.com or call customer service at
Toll Free 844.258.5564 / Local 512.258.5564
Do you or a family member have issues with...
- Focus or concentrations issues or ADHD symptoms
- Nervousness, feeling anxious or not comfortable in social settings
- Fatigue or poor recovery from exercise or injuries
- Getting to sleep or staying asleep
- Sadness, feelings of depression, mood swings
- Foods that cause stomach problems after eating
- Chronic infections or poor healing
- Health issues but no one can find anything wrong with you
- Skin or bowel irritation that comes and goes
Are side effects from your nutritional supplements a concern?
If you answered "YES" to any of the above questions, then the answer to our existing health problems or potential health issues could be a cheek swab away.
How is this test performed?
Bridging the GAP between Supplements and Genetics - Understand your Nutritional Needs
Nutrascriptives is now offering Nutrigenomic test panels, through GX Sciences, that analyzes up to 120 genes hand selected by our experts through their clinical expertise.
Each panel report provides the following:
- Nutritional recommendations to overcome genetic weaknesses identified in your DNA
- Lifestyle recommendations
- Lab test recommendations that your provider should consider to give you more insight
- Clinical definitions by experts on what each Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) means to you and your health
- Scientific references on each SNP from top medical journals and research abstracts.
COMPLIMENTARY TESTING KITS ARE SHIPPED FREE OF CHARGE ONCE YOU ARE APPROVED AS A GX SCIENCE'S PROVIDER (GXP).
You may order via the website or call customer service at (844)258-5564.
Please allow up to 3 business days for a response if you have registered for a GXP account. We will need to obtain a copy of your medical license before we can activate your account.
Don't have an account? Register Now
Why Do Patients Need Nutrigenomic Testing?
Genetic variants are more common than we realize:
- More than 75% of all patients have significant genetic weaknesses (SNPs) in the most important nutritional metabolism pathways.
- Without genetic validation of enzyme function, many supplements are not effectively delivered at the cellular level, therefore, the patient can be wasting time with nutritional ingredients that have little to no benefit.
Why Genetic Testing?
There are many DNA testing providers on the market, but they vary considerably in terms of methods, level of expertise, presentation of results, and useful information for the provider and patient. What medical provider’s desire is a precise way to analyze the specific need of each patient. Additionally, insufficient knowledge of the proper nutritional recommendation for the abnormal SNP can lead to costly and ineffective results for the patient.
GX Sciences was designed to overcome the roadblocks a professional may encounter when offering nutritional supplements to their patient population. Our personalized Nutrigenomic Testing Service is a comprehensive solution for safer and more targeted nutritional recommendations for every patient.
GX Sciences can help you achieve a higher patient satisfaction and success rate by:
- Determining each patient's unique genetic-based metabolic needs
- Providing the professional with the nutritional supplement/s needed for each specific polymorphism (SNP)
- Taking the “guesswork” out of complex biochemical pathways
- Suggesting compressed formula options for better patient compliance and cost effectiveness
- Providing the necessary tools to build your knowledge base and expertise in this field
NOTE: Once a swab is received from your patient no other swab is necessary to order additional panels.
Please ship swab within 1-2 days via small, blue pre-paid box inside of kit
These kits can be used at any time, payment is processed once swab is completed and shipped to our lab.
Kit includes the requisition form for all nutrigenomics panels and PGX Testing.